Alice Roberta Eubank Health Sciences Scholarship Award
Awarded to students interested in selecting a major in a health science degree program. Health science refers to majors that study and research health-related issues. A health science major or degree program includes but is not limited to the following undergraduate majors: biology, pre-med, nursing, pharmacy, chemistry, public health, psychology, and nutritional science.
The Louisville Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated Scholarship Fund is open to African American females who plan to enroll full-time in a post-secondary institution for a four-year degree. The applicant’s parent or legal guardian cannot be a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Each scholarship award is a one-time scholarship of $2000 to students selected based on the following criteria:
- Must be a female resident of the Metro Louisville, KY area
- Must be a graduating senior with a cumulative GPA of 2.7 or above
- Must display volunteerism through community/public service
- Must submit a completed application
- Must submit a 5x7 head shot